- Illinois Man spends over a million dollars creating a prank phone call website and app
- New blog shares helpful information and inspiration about Charcuterie Boards
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
Together with Gallagher's existing reinsurance operations, the combined businesses will trade as Gallagher Re from more than 70 offices across 31 countries and incorporate c2400 colleagues. This acquisition brings specialist expertise, underpinned by a portfolio of analytics capabilities including catastrophe modeling, dynamic financial analysis, rating agency analysis and capital modeling that will immediately provide exceptional value to insurance carriers and insurance capital providers around the world.
Gallagher Re will be led by James Kent, Global Reinsurance CEO, who will report to Tom Gallagher, Gallagher's CEO of Global Property & Casualty Brokerage.
"I'd like to officially welcome our new reinsurance brokerage colleagues to the Gallagher family of professionals," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Together, we will build upon our shared focus of outstanding service, expertise and client-centric culture. I am confident the combination will deliver tremendous value to our clients, our global brokerage and risk management teams, and our shareholders."
More on illi News
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Vaccines Market worth $149.2 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- IAA Secures Ground for New UK Branch in Bristol
- FTX US Closes $400M Series A Round
James Kent added: "This combination marks a new chapter for two remarkable reinsurance broking teams as well as for our valued and extremely supportive clients and stakeholders. We are bringing together highly complementary and well-respected reinsurance businesses to create a truly compelling unified reinsurance platform. I am incredibly proud to be leading Gallagher Re into its next phase of growth."
About Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE:AJG), a global insurance brokerage, risk management and consulting services firm, is headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. The company has operations in 57 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 150 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
VP - Investor Relations
More on illi News
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- Epazz Introduces Affordable Metaverse Solution for Businesses, Governments and Healthcare Providers to Collaborate in a Real-time 3D Environment
- Basketball's Next Generation Is Here! McDonald's® USA Reveals the Final Rosters for the 2022 McDonald's All American Games
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business' Physician Leadership Program Integrates People and Data to Build Better Healthcare
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
(630) 285-3661/ [email protected]
Director Global Public Relations
(630) 277-0347/ [email protected]
PR and Media Relations
+44(0) 207 204 6189 / [email protected]
PR and Media Relations
+44 20 3425 3416 / [email protected]
SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
- First Trust Announces Adjournment of Special Shareholder Meeting for First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Domestic ETF and First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Developed International ETF
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- ROTI PAYS PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD THEIR NEW APP…SERIOUSLY!
- Consolidated Communications Helps Parents Keep Kids Safe During Data Privacy Week
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following Data Breach at StarTek, Inc
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- NM-Chicago Elevates Tina Donoghue to Senior Director of Selection and Recruiter Development
- ITsavvy Announces ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
- Banyan Acquisition Corporation Announces Closing of $241.5 Million Initial Public Offering
- New Report: US Physician Board Certification Continues to Grow
- Prime Managed Technology Solutions Announces Substantial Increase in IT Spending to Come in 2022
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, CTA, City and Federal Leaders Commemorate Completion of New Red-Purple Bypass, Announce Upcoming Historic Work in Red & Purple Modernization (RPM) Phase One Project
- Torres Trade Advisory and Vazquez Tercero & Zepeda Join Forces to Help U.S. and Mexican Companies Navigate Trade and Regulatory Compliance
- Smokeball Ranked Top Legal Case Management Software by G2
- Quality In Flow (QinFlow) awarded Patient Blood and Fluid Warming agreement with Premier, Inc
- Ultrasound Market worth $9.0 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- NextGen Growth Partners Invests in D.A.W.G.S. Inc.