- KDM Engineering Wins the 2022 Business Diversity Award from the Edison Electric Institute
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
- Andrew Eshelman Joins Board of Directors of Paxton Patterson
CHICAGO, May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- AYO Foods, the first-ever national West African frozen brand known for premium meals and hot sauces, brings the recipes of Chef Zoe Adjonyoh to U.S. grocery stores through a new partnership.
More on illi News
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- Chamberlain University Receives Major Grant from American Nurses Foundation for Practice-Ready, Specialty-Focused™ Program
- Meet the owner of the tech company disrupting an $11.0bn industry
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- Net Diatom diversifies with corporate restructure
As chef, writer, entrepreneur, and founder of Zoe's Ghana Kitchen, Adjonyoh has been pioneering modern West African food in the forms of global supper clubs, her namesake restaurant, pop-ups, street food, and events since 2010. Adjonyoh's acclaimed cookbook, republished and released nationwide in 2021, earned a spot on The New York Times Best Cookbooks of 2021 List.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- First Patients Enrolled in IMPACT II Study to Evaluate Attune Medical's ensoETM for Radiofrequency Ablation Procedures
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- Ferrara's NERDS® Tops Non-Chocolate Category in Most Innovative New Product Award from the 2022 Sweets & Snacks Expo
- IPI Partners to Acquire Swiss Data Center Leader Safe Host
- Allstate Returns Cash to Shareholders Through Dividends
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- Various Measures Introduced to and Approved by the Chicago City Council
- DDW22: SonarMD Data Shows Hidden Impact of Mental Health on IBD Costs, Company Expands Access to Support Services
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot and Community Safety Coordination Center Release One Year Assessment of 'Our City, Our Safety' Violence Reduction Plan
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Device to Hold Fluorescent Lightbulbs (CCP-1549)
- GTM Increases Sponsorships for National Women's Shooting Organizations
- Inventhelp Inventor Develops a Specialty Device Used to Prevent the Spread of Illness (CHK-147)
- Howie Mandel Joins NOCD to Change the OCD Conversation
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- OBL Crowns Chicago Regional Champion at Hope Academy Athletic Center and Awards $10,000 First Prize
- CARS.COM REPORTS 82% OF HOLIDAY TRAVELERS WILL ROAD-TRIP THIS MEMORIAL DAY, WITH MORE THAN HALF CARPOOLING TO SAVE ON GAS