- Illinois Man spends over a million dollars creating a prank phone call website and app
- New blog shares helpful information and inspiration about Charcuterie Boards
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=19923228
The carbonation equipment segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The beverage processing market is segmented, based on type, into brewery, filtration, carbonation, sugar dissolver, blenders & mixers, and heat exchanger. The carbonation equipment segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Carbonated beverage processing equipment leads the market as a result of an increase in demand for flavored beverages like sodas and sparkling water; moreover, carbonation is also performed in some of the dairy beverages. These innovations drive the market for carbonators.
The alcoholic beverage segment is projected to account for the largest share in the beverage processing equipment market during the forecast period.
The beverage processing equipment market is segmented, on the basis of beverage type into alcoholic, carbonated, non-carbonated, and dairy beverages. The alcoholic beverage segment is projected to be a leading segment in the beverage processing equipment market, in terms of value, due to the increasing consumption of alcohol in developing countries like China and India.
More on illi News
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Vaccines Market worth $149.2 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- IAA Secures Ground for New UK Branch in Bristol
- FTX US Closes $400M Series A Round
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
Browse in-depth TOC on "Beverage Processing Equipment Market"
189 – Tables
66 – Figures
258 – Pages
The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the beverage processing equipment market during the forecast period. With an increased focus on health and wellness, there is a growing emphasis on beverages with lower fat and sugar, which has also increased the demand for functional beverages. China is globally the largest tea producing country, accounting for 43.2 percent of the world total with an output of 2.6 million tonnes in 2018. China retained its position as the top producer for tea in the world, besides being the largest consumer of tea as well with almost 40 percent of world consumption. In 2018, China was the second-largest exporter of tea, reaching 360.7 thousand tonnes. In the tea segment, ready-to-drink tea is gaining popularity owing to the fast-paced lifestyle in urban cities; jasmine and green tea being the most common.
Request for Customization: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=19923228
The prominent players in this market include Tetra Laval (Switzerland), GEA Group (Germany), Alfa Laval (Sweden), Krones Group (Germany), Bucher Industries (Switzerland), SPX Flow (US), JBT Corporation (US), KHS GmbH (Germany), and Pentair (US).
High Pressure Processing Equipment Market by Orientation Type (Horizontal and Vertical), Vessel Volume, Application (Fruits & Vegetables, Meat, Juice & Beverages, Seafood), End User Category, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
More on illi News
- Epazz Introduces Affordable Metaverse Solution for Businesses, Governments and Healthcare Providers to Collaborate in a Real-time 3D Environment
- Basketball's Next Generation Is Here! McDonald's® USA Reveals the Final Rosters for the 2022 McDonald's All American Games
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business' Physician Leadership Program Integrates People and Data to Build Better Healthcare
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, Cook County Board President Preckwinkle and Governor Pritzker Partner to Host 'Readiness Summit' For Cook County Nonprofits, Community Organizations, and Small Businesses
Bakery Processing Equipment Market by Type, Application (Bread, Cookies & Biscuits, Cakes & Pastries), End User (Foodservice Industry and Bakery Processing Industry), Function, Mode of Operation and Region - Global Forecast to 2026
Browse Adjacent Reports: Food and Beverage Market Research Reports & Consulting
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge Store" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: [email protected]
Research Insight: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/beverage-processing-equipment-market.asp
Visit Our Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com
Content Source: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/beverage-processing-equipment.asp
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- First Trust Announces Adjournment of Special Shareholder Meeting for First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Domestic ETF and First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Developed International ETF
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- ROTI PAYS PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD THEIR NEW APP…SERIOUSLY!
- Consolidated Communications Helps Parents Keep Kids Safe During Data Privacy Week
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following Data Breach at StarTek, Inc
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- NM-Chicago Elevates Tina Donoghue to Senior Director of Selection and Recruiter Development
- ITsavvy Announces ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
- Banyan Acquisition Corporation Announces Closing of $241.5 Million Initial Public Offering
- New Report: US Physician Board Certification Continues to Grow
- Prime Managed Technology Solutions Announces Substantial Increase in IT Spending to Come in 2022
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, CTA, City and Federal Leaders Commemorate Completion of New Red-Purple Bypass, Announce Upcoming Historic Work in Red & Purple Modernization (RPM) Phase One Project
- Torres Trade Advisory and Vazquez Tercero & Zepeda Join Forces to Help U.S. and Mexican Companies Navigate Trade and Regulatory Compliance
- Smokeball Ranked Top Legal Case Management Software by G2
- Quality In Flow (QinFlow) awarded Patient Blood and Fluid Warming agreement with Premier, Inc
- Ultrasound Market worth $9.0 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- NextGen Growth Partners Invests in D.A.W.G.S. Inc.
- Green Ammonia Market Worth $5,415 Million by 2030 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™