- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Hosts the Sold-Out The Next Bestseller™ Workshop Virtually for Writers
- Coeur Mining, Inc. Announces Expiration of Tender Offer for its Outstanding 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2024
Ms. Rosales participated in a highly competitive process for one of twenty-four positions as a fellow in the 2021 cohort, including having a proven track record and passion for leadership, civic engagement, and potential for upward mobility. The program begins in mid-January and lasts six months. Once the class is completed, Ms. Rosales and her cohorts will be well-prepared for upward mobilization to executive level roles, effective design and facilitation techniques for professional growth, executive presence and media training, campaign strategies for elected office opportunities, and serve on both private and public boards & commissions.
Ms. Rosales said, "I am thrilled to have been chosen to be part of this transformational opportunity to learn about issues specific to Chicago and how to potentially offer sustainable solutions to enact positive change to the city and the community."
More on illi News
- VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II Announces Pricing of $225 Million Initial Public Offering
- ComEd Employees Celebrate 10th Year Participating in Special Olympics Chicago's Polar Plunge
- Adare Biome™ Enters North American Distribution Through Stratum Nutrition® for LBiome™ Postbiotic
- ConvergeOne and Evolve IP Enter Strategic Hospitality Partnership
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Celebrates Topping Off - Tucson's Newest Extended-Stay Hotel
The Chicago Latino Caucus believes in engaging and mobilizing the next generation of leaders from all industries, creating a much-needed talent pipeline to fulfill leadership gaps in both the public and private sectors. It was founded by the Latino Caucus to serve as a vehicle for improving access to higher education by way of scholarships, internships, and mentoring opportunities for Chicago's Latino youth. The City Council Latino Caucus includes 13 members from across the city. More information about the program can be found on their website at www.ccclatinocaucus.org/leadership-academy/.
Roberto Perez, CEO of Hilco Redevelopment Partners said, "Hilco Redevelopment Partners continues to prioritize diversity and opportunities to make a positive impact in the communities in which we work." Perez continues, "We are so proud of Cori. She is an important, rising member of our organization and we know she is going to excel in the CLCF Leadership Academy and be an instrumental leader in finding ways to overcome the challenges Chicago is facing."
About Hilco Redevelopment Partners (HRP): HRP (www.hilcoredev.com) provides a single integrated solution to maximize the value of industrial sites. As an industry leader in redeveloping large industrial projects, HRP is a trusted partner and principal investor that creates exceptional value by developing and managing mixed use projects, state-of-the-art warehouses, fulfillment centers and industrial facilities located near major transportation hubs, ports, and strategic infrastructure assets. HRP's facilities are developed to meet our customer's needs by locating in markets with strong labor pools near major population centers. HRP is an operating unit of Hilco Global (www.hilcoglobal.com), a privately held diversified financial services company and the world's preeminent authority on maximizing the value of assets for both healthy and distressed companies. Hilco Global operates as a holding company comprised of over 20 specialized business units that work to help companies understand the value of their assets and then monetize that value.
More on illi News
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- Naperville: Estes Court Structure Fire
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- New workwear brand LIBAERTY for women in heavy-duty industries launches during Women's History Month
Gary C. Epstein
Executive Vice President – CMO
+1 847 418 2712
SOURCE Hilco Redevelopment Partners
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- Naperville Fire Department Responds to Ogden Avenue Motel Structure Fire
- First Trust Launches the FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®(IGLD)
- U.S. Remodeler Index (USRI) Signals a 10 Percent Market Surge in 2021
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- The Blood On Our Hands, Part II: Paul Kagame and Violence in the Great Lakes Region of Africa
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Will the World Step in and Save Paul Rusesabagina?
- Chicago Interior Designer Wins International Award
- New Website Provides Consumers with Insurance Information and Access to Local Agents
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces Closing of $316,250,000 Initial Public Offering
- Is the "Escape Plan" the setup for Rwanda to kill Paul Rusesabagina?
- Libras Let Go Of Heavy Burdens And Go Creative - 2021 Horoscope
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- IRI and Boston Consulting Group Announce 2020 U.S. CPG Growth Leaders List
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- Norwegian Emergency Health Services Gain Nationwide Collaboration Through Motorola Solutions' Unified Control Room Solution
- Horace Mann Puts Teachers on Track to Reach $100 Million in Public Service Loan Forgiveness