The combination of Goodyear Optitrac LSW1000/40R32 fronts and LSW1100/45R46 rears offers years of proven performance in the aftermarket, demonstrating significant traction, flotation and ride quality benefits over a traditional row crop dual setup — all at a comparable price to duals.
"This flotation LSW setup has been incredibly popular for years in the aftermarket with growers running John Deere MFWD tractors — and we're happy that the demand from growers and years of extensive field testing have led to John Deere making this in-demand setup available direct from the factory," said Scott Sloan, agricultural product manager for Titan and Goodyear Farm Tires. "More than half of growers rarely need to run their tractors between the rows post-emergence, and for them — this LSW Super Single setup should be the clear choice to help reduce soil compaction, increase yield and improve performance in any field conditions."
Duals Versus Super Singles
More on illi News
- Grab 'em by the Microphone! Independent Feature Film To the New Girl Releases on VOD
- Crossover Publications announces 9/11/2020 release date for Make America Saved Again
- Sustainable Student-Run Company's Diverse Work Environment Embodies American-Made Spirit
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
A common traditional row crop setup on John Deere MFWD tractors would be 380/80R38 dual fronts and 480/80R50 dual rears — resulting in a total contact area 2,368 inches.
By switching to the newly available Goodyear LSW Super Single setup, the result is a total contact area of 3,644 inches.
Results of the Switch
- 53 percent improvement in total contact area — providing superior flotation thanks to the weight of the tractor being spread over a larger footprint. 6-inch reduction in overall roading width — allowing for easier transport and improved turn radius.
Years of proven aftermarket performance in a range of applications show the benefits of switching to a Super Single LSW setup on John Deere MFWD tractors. A few examples include:
- Wisconsin Dragline Manure Operation Gains Traction with LSW on John Deere 8285R Mississippi Grower Gets in the Field Faster with LSW on John Deere 8285R California Vegetable Grower Switches from Tracks to Tires on John Deere 8360R
New 10-Year Warranty
All radial Goodyear Farm Tires — including the Super Single LSW tires available from John Deere — now come with the industry's leading warranty, which includes:
More on illi News
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate the New Home2 Suites by Hilton-Chicago/O'Hare International Airport
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Joins Governor Pritzker and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) for Ribbon Cutting on New South Side Facility
- Naperville: Municipal Election Petitions for Candidacy Available Monday, Aug. 17
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- 10-year coverage for tire workmanship and material with prorated refund based on years in service and percentage wear 2-year, no-cost replacement as part of the workmanship and materials coverage when the tire is less than 25 percent worn (mounting and service included) New 2-year field hazard protection plan 3-year stubble damage protection plan Certain exclusions apply. View the full coverage here.
For more information, visit titan-intl.com/supersingles.
About Titan International, Inc.
Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) is a leading global manufacturer of off-highway wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage products. Headquartered in Quincy, Illinois, the company produces a broad range of products to meet the specifications of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and aftermarket customers in the agricultural, earthmoving/construction, and consumer markets. In the United States, the company produces two distinct tire brands — Goodyear® Farm Tires and Titan Tires.
© 2020 Titan International
All Rights Reserved.
Please send all reader and sales inquiries to: [email protected]
SOURCE Titan International, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Schutt Sports Launches Multiple Splash Shield Products
- CDI Global Welcomes RVCO Consultants as its New Member Firm in India
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot and BACP Announce $500,000 RFP For Regional Business Centers
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- 360Quadrants releases Best Artificial Intelligence (AI) Software providers in 2020
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Music Vocabulary to Build Lesson Plans for Early Childhood and Elementary School Students
- Hitting the Ground Running With e-Commerce
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Naperville: Crime Stoppers Reward Offered for Information in Theft of Puppy from Pet Store
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent