On Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2020 at approximately 5:23 p.m., Naperville Police responded to a 911 call in the 1400 block of 95th Street for a report of an armed robbery. Two juvenile victims had prearranged a meet to sell nicotine vape cartridges to some subjects. When they arrived at the location, they were robbed at gunpoint of the vape cartridges and U.S. currency.
An investigation into the robbery led to the arrest of two suspects, both 17-year-old residents of Aurora, Illinois. One was arrested on Sept. 3. The other was arrested on Sept. 9. The two suspects were charged as juveniles in Will County with Armed Robbery in violation of 720 ILCS 5/18-2(a) (Class X Felony) and were released to their parents.
More on illi News
- Global Chamber Member Aspen Capital Fund Sponsors Esteemed Awards Event
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Date
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- First Trust Announces Adjournment of Special Shareholder Meeting to Approve the Reorganization of First Trust Value Line® 100 Exchange-Traded Fund with First Trust Value Line® Dividend Index Fund
If anyone has additional information regarding this investigation, they are encouraged to contact the Naperville Police Department at (630) 420-6666 and ask for the Investigations Division.
The Naperville Police wish to remind the public and the news media that a charge is merely an accusation, and a defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot and CDPH Commissioner Dr. Arwady Sound the Alarm on Second Wave of COVID-19
- Halloween Party Planning Perfection
- Inland Real Estate Acquisitions, LLC Closes the Purchase of a Beachfront Multifamily Property in Long Beach, NY
- AutoQuotes Opens New Office in Atlanta
- Local Health Center to Host Pop-up Halloween Flu Vaccine Clinic
- PLS and Toys for Tots® Bring a Smile to Kids During the Holidays
- Whitechapel Holdings Launches PPE Website
- CDW to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Results on November 2
- Naperville Police Make Arrests after Shots Fired Investigation at Modaff Road Apartment Complex
- Donna S. Bellinger, Business Sales Expert Supports & Advises all DVAM Episodes in October 2020
- Naperville Police Investigate Shots Fired at Modaff Road Apartment Complex
- Tenneco Announces Third Quarter Earnings Date And Conference Call Details
- RiverNorth/DoubleLine Strategic Opportunity Fund, Inc. Prices Offering of Preferred Stock
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- Rosalind Franklin University's Innovation and Research Park Lands First Occupant: Inspirotec, Inc. Signs Five-Year Deal
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
- BrokerAssist Selected for 2020 REACH Canada Accelerator
- Italian Cultural Institute Webinar Series: FELLINI FOREVER
- SAP Partner Utopia Global, Inc. Announces Acquisition by Genstar-Backed Prometheus Group
- MarketKeep Updates Small Business SEO Industries List