Marcos DeNiro Aguirre, 20, of the 500 block of Bangs Street in Aurora, was subsequently arrested and charged with burglary and burglary to motor vehicle, both Class 3 felonies.
More on illi News
- Rockford, Illinois Cemetery Book Set For 815 Day Release
- Helix Hospitality Announces Acquisition of Columbus, Ohio Properties
- CDI Global Sweden Negotiates Key e-Commerce Acquisition
- Chicago: Statement from Mayor Lightfoot on the Rescue of the Alligator in the Humboldt Park Lagoon
- CSW Solutions is now a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
A second suspect was arrested on an outstanding warrant but was not charged in relation to the burglaries.
If anyone has information regarding these crimes, they are encouraged to contact the Naperville Police Department at (630) 420-6666 and ask for the Investigations Division.
The Naperville Police Department would like to remind residents to always lock their homes and vehicles and to never leave keys, purses, wallets, phones or other valuables in your vehicle, even if it's locked. These simple actions will significantly decrease the likelihood that you will be burglarized.
The Naperville Police wish to remind the public and the news media that a charge is merely an accusation, and a defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Latest on illi News
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- IRS Commissioner to Address National Tax Pro Group
- New Book on Rockford Area Musicians Set for 815 Day Release
- Spooky Ventures to Celebrate 815 (Rockford) Day
- Share Internet Data Ltd (SID) Expands its Mobile Network to include the Unbanked with its LDJ Digital app
- Social Justice Activist and Veteran Radio Host Mark Thompson Launches New Daily Show and Podcast with DNR Studios and DCP Entertainment
- Agent Addition: Las Cruces Moving & Storage
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Trump's Kidney Care Executive Order Validates New Renality Approach to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- Deceitful solar installers taking advantage of consumers and government incentives
- Announcing the Alexander Lumber Window
- 3D Tour Gallery Photography announces New Virginia Theatre Stage Photo
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Advanced Tree Care Highlights its Commercial Tree Services