- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Adams Street Appoints Chief Technology Officer Alicia Pando to Executive Committee
- RudiCoder Announces First Public Launch of Food Import/Export Automation App Called "PriorNotify"
- Robert L. Hines Advocates For Black Creatives
CHICAGO, Sept. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Deljo Heating & Cooling, the leading home service company in the Chicago area, is celebrating 100 years of providing homeowners with premier services and comfort. The company, which was founded in 1922 as Del-Nard Fuel Oil, is highlighting the occasion with an open house from noon to 4 p.m. on Oct. 6.
During the event, visitors will have the opportunity to meet the team, apply for open positions, tour the facility, and explore the Deljo Academy
"Operating for 100 years is an extraordinary accomplishment," said Bob Clement, who spent over three decades as the owner of Deljo Heating & Cooling before recently retiring. "For the past 30 years, our team has worked to create a positive atmosphere that spreads to our loyal customers. We are a family-operated business that treats our team and customers like one of our own. That's the Deljo way.
"As we look toward the future, we will continue to evolve and innovate to meet the demands of our customers while adapting to new technologies that will take our company to the next level."
More on illi News
- Life Time Unveils Nearly 148,000-Square-Foot Athletic Country Club in Lake Zurich on Friday, Sept. 23; Second Life Time to Open in Chicagoland in 2022
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
Growth and expansion have been major factors for Deljo over the past decade. After spending 25 years in its previous building, the company moved into a new facility in the Sauganash area in 2020.
Placing an emphasis on creating HVAC stars of the future, the company also launched the Deljo Academy. The 5,000-square-foot training facility is geared toward providing state-of-the-art training and support to employees and new team members. With high-quality trainers on board, new recruits can find themselves in company vans within a few months.
"At Deljo, we believe that the most valuable asset of our company is the people who come into work every day," said Luke Weiden, general manager of Deljo Heating & Cooling. "We want all of our employees to grow both personally and professionally while achieving their full potential, and we are always looking for skilled technicians to join our growing team. That's how a company exceeds 100 years of service, and our training facility will continue to help foster those excellent results in our technicians to ensure continue creating value for our customers."
More on illi News
- Notiphy Announces Key Leadership Appointments
- First Trust Announces Shareholder Approval of Certain Matters for First Trust FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Markets Real Estate Index Fund and Upcoming Implementation of Related Changes
- Mayor Lightfoot Will Travel to Mexico City to Highlight Chicago Economy and Reaffirm Partnership
- MPAC Healthcare Appoints Hailey F. Paley as its New Chief Operating Officer
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Approved by City Council
For more information about Deljo Heating & Cooling, please visit https://deljoheating.com/.
For more information about the Deljo Academy, please visit https://deljoheating.com/deljo-academy/.
About Deljo Heating & Cooling
Started in 1922, Deljo Heating & Cooling is a family-operated home service company that specializes in heating and cooling solutions. Serving the Chicago area, the team at Deljo Heating & Cooling offers reliable HVAC services year-round to ensure comfort in your home or business. Their full complement of quality indoor comfort services includes heating, air conditioning, HVAC system, and indoor air quality work completed by knowledgeable technicians whose extensive training and experience help ensure your satisfaction. For more information, visit https://deljoheating.com/deljo-academy/.
SOURCE Deljo Heating & Cooling
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral
- Liberty Advisor Group Named One of 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago
- 58% Of Parents With College-Bound Children Have Changed Their Minds and Now Plan to Apply for Financial Student Aid
- Future of Digital Trust Explored at Upcoming ISACA Conference Europe Featuring Opening Keynote Hannah Fry
- Packaging Corporation of America Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Chicago: O'Hare Becomes World's Best-Connected Airport for First Time Since 2016
- Brand new Hollywood Florida Food Tour boosts restaurants, delights taste buds
- Author Ellen Gillette's new book "Joy in Yona Valley" is a story of a crisis of faith and finding love
- Improv Comedy Feature Film Announcement - "Love & Improv"
- Naperville Police Arrest Man After Shots Fired Call
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- SilkRoad Technology Announces Texting in RedCarpet Onboarding and On-Demand Talent Campaigns
- The Merge Project Announces Merge Talk Series Featuring National Television Personalities Brian Custer and Erica Cobb in October Debut
- The Village at Rockville Announces Call for Older Adult Artists' Submissions for Inspire Your Heart with Art Show
- chromatic black™ Supports Next Generation of Black Creatives In Partnership with the 4th Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Hyatt Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Tulsa Christmas Parade Committee Announces Theme And New Santa Float Design
- Northern Trust Corporation to Webcast Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Great News for US Customers: Looking for Authentic Handmade products from India