- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
This blended learning curriculum of live/virtual and online/enduring activities is designed to meet the educational and clinical needs of clinicians as a team-based approach to ILD care at the community level. The curriculum features material on idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), progressive fibrosing interstitial lung disease (PF-ILD), and systemic sclerosis ILD (SSc-ILD). Interstitial lung disease affects more than 200,000 people in the US and can lead to scarring (fibrosis) of the lungs and long-term health implications.
"We are pleased to partner with Paradigm to develop educational programs for providers caring for patients with ILD," said William T. Schmidt, President and Chief Executive Officer of the PFF. "This content is crucial in ensuring that knowledge of how to diagnose and treat patients with these complex conditions is accessible to providers nationwide."
"Collaborative educational initiatives are critical to the development and implementation of activities that will help clinicians expand and enhance their understanding of the management of ILD," said Will Riley, Managing Partner of Paradigm. "PFF and Paradigm recognize the value and importance of collaborative education to incorporate a synergistic instructional design that combines clinical and educational skills to support the medical community and patients with ILD," said Scott Scire, Vice President of Collaborative Partnerships of Paradigm.
More on illi News
- The Most Dangerous Gutter Cleaning Mistakes
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- First Trust Launches First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF
The following is the schedule of CME-certified live, virtual, and interactive meeting series on idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and progressive fibrosing ILD:
- TEAM-IPF: Thorough Evaluation and Appropriate Management of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis A Team Approach to Care Registration Link: https://www.paradigmmc.com/902
- Friday June 11, 2021 at 4:00 – 5:00 PM PDT in partnership with UCSF Interstitial Lung Disease Clinic
- Thursday June 17, 2021 at 12:00 – 1:00 PM CDT
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 1:45 - 2:45 PM PDT in partnership with Interstitial Lung Disease Program at The University of Arizona
- Monday June 28, 2021 at 12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT in partnership with the University of Florida
- Monitoring the Clues in the Diagnosis and Management of PF-ILD Registration Link: https://www.paradigmmc.com/905
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 1:45 - 2:45 PM PDT in partnership with Interstitial Lung Disease Program at The University of Arizona
Additional sessions to be offered in 2021 include: Targeting Inflammatory and Fibrotic Pathways in SSc-ILD a CME-certified, multimedia whiteboard-enhanced webinar, and New Directions Targeting Inflammatory and Fibrotic Pathways in the Management of SSc-ILD, a CME-certified live streaming, virtual, regional symposium and interactive video webinar.
More on illi News
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- LifeChangers.Info, an online directory connecting new clients and trusted independent professionals,
- BIÂN's Holistic and Fully Integrative Wellness Approach Transforms the Personal Health and Lifestyle Club Landscape
These activities are made possible by educational grants from Boehringer Ingelheim and Genentech.
About the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation mobilizes people and resources to provide access to high-quality care and leads research for a cure so people with pulmonary fibrosis will live longer, healthier lives. The PFF collaborates with physicians, organizations, patients, and caregivers worldwide. The PFF has a four-star rating from Charity Navigator and is an accredited charity by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Wise Giving Alliance. The Foundation has met all of the requirements of the National Health Council Standards of Excellence Certification Program®, and has earned the Guidestar Gold Seal of Transparency. For more information, visit pulmonaryfibrosis.org or call 844.TalkPFF (844.825.5733).
About Paradigm Medical Communications, LLC
Paradigm is a multiple award-winning medical education company that develops innovative activities, expertly designs certified educational initiatives to fulfill the needs of diverse, sophisticated clinical audiences, and diligently monitors ongoing activities to facilitate continuous growth and improvement. Paradigm's mission is to provide educational initiatives designed to bridge identified professional practice gaps of physicians and other healthcare providers. Paradigm is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. For additional information about Paradigm, please visit our website at www.paradigmmc.com.
SOURCE The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5 p.m. June 21 Update
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate 2022 Target Term Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.0103 Per Share for July
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- Veteran Journalist Cherie Grzech Joins NewsNation as Vice President of News, Managing Editor
- Panduit Responds to Ongoing Patent Infringement Lawsuit of Certain HD Flex Products
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 10:30 a.m. June 21 Update
- Healthcare Quality Veteran Edward (Ted) Donnelly Joins National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) to Lead Delivery of Suite of Offerings to Healthcare Organizations
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Tim Lukas Trains for Olympic Bobsled Team
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Cision PR Newswire and DFIN Announce Strategic Partnership to Provide SEC-Compliant Disclosure and Filing
- Cresco Labs Announces Opening of Sunnyside Philadelphia, Its Fourth Dispensary in Pennsylvania and 33rd Operating U.S. Store
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5:45 a.m. June 21 Update
- Instant® Unveils Massive Amazon Prime Day Deals Just in Time for Launch of Instant® Air Purifier