- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- JPMorgan Chase Commits $150 Million to Chicago's South and West Sides to Advance Racial Equity
Officers working the enforcement detail also issued 12 seatbelt citations along with 36 various other citations including one for not having a valid driver's license, one for driving with a suspended license, and one for illegal transportation of cannabis. The driver who was cited for illegal transportation of cannabis was also arrested for driving under the influence of drugs.
More on illi News
- The Most Dangerous Gutter Cleaning Mistakes
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- First Trust Launches First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF
"We strongly enforce distracted driving laws for one reason – to save lives," said Sergeant Rick Krakow. "Choose to drive distracted, and you'll have a phone in one hand and a ticket in the other."
Using your phone in anything other than handsfree mode in Illinois is not only dangerous; it is illegal. Break the cycle. Drop It and Drive.
The Naperville Police Department joined forces with state and local law enforcement and highway safety partners for this enforcement effort. The Illinois distracted driving campaign is funded with federal traffic safety funds administered by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Latest on illi News
- Camping World Continues Expansion of RV Dealer Network in Ohio with Development Plans in the Greater Columbus and East Cleveland Areas
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – June 22 Update
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Prairie Represents Flat Branch Mortgage, Inc. in its Sale to an ESOP
- Unusual Decline in Showings Reported for May Compared to April, Although Buyer Activity Remains at an All-Time High Per Data From ShowingTime
- Identiti Strengthens Leadership Team to Accelerate Growth
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- Parus Files Second Patent Lawsuit Against Google for Infringement of its Proprietary Voice-Browsing and Device Control Technology
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- First Trust High Income Long/Short Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.11 Per Share for July
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5 p.m. June 21 Update