- 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Available Now in Burlington!
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- EntrePReneurISHing™ Blog is a hot entrepreneur podcast on Spotify this Thanksgiving Day, Listen!
"PeopleScout has demonstrated their ability to manage talent acquisition solutions that span the global economy," said Elliot Clark, CEO and Chairman of SharedXpertise and HRO Today. "The company's investment in enhancing their capabilities in EMEA and APAC, along with their cutting-edge technology, industry expertise and superior customer service have earned them their place as a leader on this year's RPO Baker's Dozen list in all regions."
The HRO Today Baker's Dozen rankings are determined through a survey of current buyers of RPO services. The annual Baker's Dozen list ranks the top 13 RPO providers globally as well as the top RPO providers that service EMEA, APAC and the healthcare industry. Providers are evaluated on three sub-categories: breadth of service, size of deal and quality of service.
"To receive this recognition at a global level is a testament to our dedication to driving innovation in talent solutions across all regions," said Taryn Owen, PeopleReady and PeopleScout President & COO. "We remain committed to delivering next generation, tech-enabled talent solutions and best-in-class service to our clients around the globe. We are grateful for the strength of the client partnerships that made these rankings possible."
More on illi News
- Drake Software and National Association of Tax Professionals present second free roundtable discussion in preparation of the 2022 tax season
- Oral Antiseptics Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 3.06 Billion by 2026 - Arizton
- "The Singing Chef" Andy LoRusso Serves Up Good Food & Fun Times Despite Challenges of Little-Known Neurological Disorder
- Groupon Appoints Kedar Deshpande as Chief Executive Officer
- E | N | L is Now Offering Multiple Acrylic Systems!
PeopleScout continues to evolve its talent solutions for the future. The company is uniquely positioned to provide innovative solutions across the total workforce spectrum, with strong rankings on the global RPO Baker's Dozen list, as well as the Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Total Workforce Solutions Baker's Dozen lists. Earlier this year, PeopleScout was also named an RPO Leader by Everest Group and the largest RPO provider in North America for the second year in a row. The company's talent technology, Affinix™ brings together artificial intelligence, recruitment marketing, machine learning and people skills–the total package when it comes to talent sourcing and engagement.
Learn more about the 2021 RPO Baker's Dozen on the HRO Today Magazine website.
PeopleScout, a TrueBlue (NYSE:TBI) company, is a leading RPO provider managing talent solutions that span the global economy, with end-to-end MSP and talent advisory capabilities supporting total workforce needs. PeopleScout boasts 97% client retention managing the most complex programs in the industry. The company's thousands of forward-looking talent professionals provide clients with the edge in the people business by consistently delivering now while anticipating what's next. Affinix™, PeopleScout's proprietary talent acquisition platform, empowers faster engagement with the best talent through an AI-driven, consumer-like candidate experience and optimizes the talent process through data and actionable insights. Leveraging the power of data gleaned from engaging millions of candidates and contingent associates every year, PeopleScout enhances talent intelligence for clients across more than 70 countries with headquarters in Chicago, Sydney and London and global delivery centers in Toronto, Montreal, Bristol, Krakow, Gurgaon and Bangalore. For more information, please visit www.peoplescout.com.
More on illi News
- Hub International To Provide Tenant Liability Captive To Residential Rental Real Estate Clients To Retain Insurance Premiums And Mitigate Risks
- Nola Blue Records signs The Love Light Orchestra
- As December 31 QOZ Tax Benefit Deadline Looms, Origin Investments Predicts Surge in Year End Real Estate Investing
- Female Entrepreneur Who has Secured $17M in Funds Offers Free Grant Writing Training to Nonprofit Organizations and Small Businesses
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Completes Acquisition of Willis Towers Watson plc Treaty Reinsurance Brokerage Operations USA - English USA - English
Sarah Katz Candelario
Vice President of Marketing and Communications
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, City Officials Outline Comprehensive Plans For Winter Weather Operations
- StartupSystems.Net: How Technology is Helping Ease the Pain of Rising Inflation In the US
- Axiros Solution Enables Ogi to Manage Multiple Clients Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- GE Healthcare Announces Three New Alliances to Improve Cancer Care
- Hightower to Make Strategic Investment in Clear Perspective Advisors
- Holiday Health Discounts Announced by myLAB Box
- Author, Mel Jackson Launches Inspirational Self Care Workbook Just In Time For The Holidays
- RRD Confirms Receipt of Revised Proposal from Chatham Asset Management
- Composites Market worth $126.3 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. Announces Redemption of Warrants
- Serena Laurel's 'GOLD' Director Allisyn Snyder Glitters Garnering Best Fashion Film at Premiere Ahead of Release
- Quicklly Introduces Laumière Gourmet's Premium Gifts Boxes for Holiday Gifting
- Lactalis Closes Acquisition of Kraft Heinz Natural Cheese Business in United States
- Julie Selof Joins Clearwater Capital Partners
- Sharing the Goodlife Foundation gives to YES DAY
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Its Dubai Schedule
- A Young Entrepreneur Gifts NYC Real Estate with a Tech-driven Real-estate Company
- Marketing 2.0 Conference Is Coming To Dubai In 2022
- Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Machesney Park
- PlayMaker Health Appoints New Product Leader