- Illinois Man spends over a million dollars creating a prank phone call website and app
- New blog shares helpful information and inspiration about Charcuterie Boards
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
Ask for PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=860
The in-flight entertainment & connectivity market includes major players Thales Group (France), Viasat, Inc. (US), Astronics Corporation (US), Iridium Communications Inc. (US), Gogo LLC (US). These players have spread their business across various countries includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World. COVID-19 has impacted their businesses as well.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the end-use industries adversely, resulting in a sudden dip in 2020 aircraft orders and deliveries. This is expected to negatively impact the aircraft market in the short term, with slow recovery expected in Q1 of 2021.
Increasing product launches of IFE hardware is expected to fuel the growth of the in-flight entertainment & connectivity market during the forecast period.
The IFE hardware segment is estimated to lead the market during the forecast period, with a share of 60% in 2021. IFE hardware enables airline operators to upload, store, and transfer entertainment content on the in-flight entertainment systems. Increasing product launches by companies such as Thales Group drive the growth of the segment. These products offer features such as open operating system and 4K HDR displays.
The first class segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on class, the first class segment is projected to be the highest CAGR rate for the in-flight entertainment & connectivity market during the forecast period. The demand for in-flight comfort and premium services laid the foundation for first class segment. It is the most premium of all the segments. The services start even before the actual flight with transfer from hotels, private check in, premium lounge access. In-flight, the first-class seats are more comfortable and spacious with high quality.
More on illi News
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Vaccines Market worth $149.2 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- IAA Secures Ground for New UK Branch in Bristol
- FTX US Closes $400M Series A Round
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
Browse in-depth TOC on "In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity Market"
185 – Tables
46 – Figures
206 – Pages
Inquiry Before Buying: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=860
The narrow body aircraft segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on the aircraft type, the narrow body aircraft segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR rate for the in-flight entertainment & connectivity market during the forecast period. In countries such as India, Japan, Australia, China, the US, and Russia, the demand for domestic air travel has been increasing over the years. According to IATA, in 2019, international air passenger traffic increased 4.1% compared to 2018. Due to the increase in air travel, the demand for narrow body aircraft is expected to grow across the world.
The OEM segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Based on end user, the OEM segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR rate for the in-flight entertainment & connectivity market during the forecast period. The new airlines focus on pre-installed in-flight system provided by manufacturers. The increase demand of Low-cost carrier can also be seen the southeast Asian region. With the increase in number of passengers aided by the increase in number of aircrafts around the world. The demand of in-flight entertainment has also picked up pace.
The North American market is projected to contribute the largest share from 2021 to 2026
In-flight entertainment & connectivity market in North America is projected to hold the highest market share during the forecast period. North America accounted for the largest share of 50.0% of the in-flight entertainment & connectivity market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. The presence of major in-flight entertainment & connectivity manufacturers like Viasat, Inc., Astronics Corporation ridium Communications Inc. and Gogo LLC is one of the major reasons for the growth.
The in-flight entertainment & connectivity market is dominated by a few globally established players such as Thales Group (France), Viasat, Inc. (US), Astronics Corporation (US), Iridium Communications Inc. (US), Gogo LLC (US).
Connected Aircraft Market by Type (Systems, Solutions), Application (Commercial, Military), Connectivity (Inflight, Air-to-Air, and Air-to-Ground Connectivity), Frequency Band (Ka-Band, Ku-Band, L-Band), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
More on illi News
- Epazz Introduces Affordable Metaverse Solution for Businesses, Governments and Healthcare Providers to Collaborate in a Real-time 3D Environment
- Basketball's Next Generation Is Here! McDonald's® USA Reveals the Final Rosters for the 2022 McDonald's All American Games
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business' Physician Leadership Program Integrates People and Data to Build Better Healthcare
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, Cook County Board President Preckwinkle and Governor Pritzker Partner to Host 'Readiness Summit' For Cook County Nonprofits, Community Organizations, and Small Businesses
Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market by Type (Aircraft Seating, IFEC, Aircraft Cabin Lighting, Aircraft Galley, Aircraft Lavatory, Aircraft Windows & Windshields, Aircraft Interior Panels), End User, Aircraft Type, Material, Region - Global Forecast 2025
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge Store" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: [email protected]
Research Insight: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/in-flight-entertainment-communications-market.asphttps://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/precision-guided-munition-market.asp
Visit Our Web Site: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com
Content Source: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/in-flight-entertainment-communications.asphttps://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/marine-battery.asphttps://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/agricultural-robot.asp
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- First Trust Announces Adjournment of Special Shareholder Meeting for First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Domestic ETF and First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Developed International ETF
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- ROTI PAYS PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD THEIR NEW APP…SERIOUSLY!
- Consolidated Communications Helps Parents Keep Kids Safe During Data Privacy Week
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following Data Breach at StarTek, Inc
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- NM-Chicago Elevates Tina Donoghue to Senior Director of Selection and Recruiter Development
- ITsavvy Announces ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
- Banyan Acquisition Corporation Announces Closing of $241.5 Million Initial Public Offering
- New Report: US Physician Board Certification Continues to Grow
- Prime Managed Technology Solutions Announces Substantial Increase in IT Spending to Come in 2022
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, CTA, City and Federal Leaders Commemorate Completion of New Red-Purple Bypass, Announce Upcoming Historic Work in Red & Purple Modernization (RPM) Phase One Project
- Torres Trade Advisory and Vazquez Tercero & Zepeda Join Forces to Help U.S. and Mexican Companies Navigate Trade and Regulatory Compliance
- Smokeball Ranked Top Legal Case Management Software by G2
- Quality In Flow (QinFlow) awarded Patient Blood and Fluid Warming agreement with Premier, Inc
- Ultrasound Market worth $9.0 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- NextGen Growth Partners Invests in D.A.W.G.S. Inc.
- Green Ammonia Market Worth $5,415 Million by 2030 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™